A new year is dawning on us! 'OMG NOWAI!' you shout dejectedly .
'YA IZ TRU M8' I reply in a solemn tone with a slight glint in my eye.
So, yeah. In a day it'll be 2008! And with a new year comes those strange things that people try to keep to. Some call them the catalogue of plagues. Others call them malevolent listings. I call them new years resolutions. It's just easier that way.
So anyways, I thought I'd post my resolutions on here. Here they be:
- Draw as much as possible - every day if I'm in the right mood
- Go to every life drawing session
- Learn Maya
- Learn more Flash
- Have more fun
- Read all of the 'His Dark Materials' trilogy
- Be more creative and productive
- Update my Blogger thing at least once a week - [link]
- Eat more nut roast
And that's it as far as resolutions are concerned. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and all the best for the new year!
Love ye all - Bryn xxxxxxxxxx