- Advanced Character Animation (Maya work)
- Computer Generated Special Effects (After Effects and Maya)
- Personal Project (Maya and web design)
Three great modules that I enjoy, that's a really nice change for my course. As far as I know this is what I have to complete for this semester:
- A 10 - 20 second character animation based on a fairy tale/nursery rhyme.
- A piece of film that containts real filmed footage, animation, compositing and special effects.
- A website that details a certain area of 3D work.
And here's what we did in the first lab of ACA:
A great start to a new semester! Ooh and I'm only at uni for a total of 6 to 9 hours a week! :P